FOR ACCESS TO THE MOST UP-TO-DATE PROBATE & FAMILY COURT FORMS, PLEASE VISIT WWW.MASS.GOV OR YOUR NEAREST PLYMOUTH COUNTY REGISTRY LOCATION. THANK YOU FOR ALLOWING US TO BEST SERVE YOU.
For Acrobat Reader free: http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep2.html
Printable List of Court Forms for Reference
Before using the forms and informational pamphlets listed below, please take a moment to look at Practice XXXIII, Standards for Computer Generated Forms from the Uniform Practices of Probate Court.
Also, for your convenience, we have included color graphics for the color specific to certain forms. Please make sure if the form states that it must be a certain color, you check with our color graphics here. (CLICK FOR COLOR GRAPHICS)
Informational pamphlets developed by the Probate and Family Court Department of the Massachusetts Trial Court are listed below. Please note the warnings and qualifications for each form. As more pamphlets are available through the Trial Court, we will post them here.
Guardianship of Minor Series – The instructions in these pamphlets are specifically designed for use by prospective guardians who are unable to obtain legal counsel and in cases where the ward has no real estate and personal property of less than $100.00 in value. Please note the warnings and qualifications for these forms
- GM1 – Instructional Pamphlet for Petition for Guardianship of a Minor
- GM2 – Instructional Pamphlet for Bond of Guardian of a Minor
- GM3 – Instructional Pamphlet for Giving Notice of Guardianship of a Minor
- GM4 – Instructions Pamphlet for a Motion for Appointment of Temporary guardian of a Minor
- GM5 – Instructional Pamphlet for Affidavit for Temporary Guardianship
- AF1 – Affidavit Disclosing Care or Custody Proceedings
- Before asking for help…
- Antes de Solicitar Ayuda….(Spanish)
- Before going to Court…
- Trial Court Law Libraries