For the most up-to-date Probate & Family Court filing fees, please click here.
- The Trial Court of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts PREFERS money orders as they are the most secure form of payment for unrepresented litigants.
- Please make money orders payable to “Plymouth County Probate and Family Court.”
- We generally accept cash, with the exception of Probate & Estate filing fees. Please do not send cash through the mail.
- The Plymouth County Registry welcomes Attorney IOLTA checks and certified bank checks.
- We are unable to accept personal checks.
- Please make checks payable to “Plymouth County Probate & Family Court”.
Credit Cards (Plymouth & E-Filing Only)
- We accept credit card payment in our Plymouth location ONLY. We are unable to accept credit cards in the Brockton Registry at this time. Apologies for the inconvenience.
- We accept VISA, MasterCard, & American Express but we are unable to accept Discover at this time. Please have a valid photo ID.
- You may use a credit card to set up an e-file account for a fee.