Informational Pamphlets, Brochures and DOR application and pamphlets available here!
Informational pamphlets developed by the Probate and Family Court Department of the Massachusetts Trial Court are listed below. Please note the warnings and qualifications for each form. As more pamphlets are available through the Trial Court, we will post them here.
Guardianship of Minor Series – The instructions in these pamphlets are specifically designed for use by prospective guardians who are unable to obtain legal counsel and in cases where the ward has no real estate and personal property of less than $100.00 in value. Please note the warnings and qualifications for these forms
- GM1 – Instructional Pamphlet for Petition for Guardianship of a Minor
- GM2 – Instructional Pamphlet for Bond of Guardian of a Minor
- GM3 – Instructional Pamphlet for Giving Notice of Guardianship of a Minor
- GM4 – Instructions Pamphlet for a Motion for Appointment of Temporary guardian of a Minor
- GM5 – Instructional Pamphlet for Affidavit for Temporary Guardianship
- AF1 – Affidavit Disclosing Care or Custody Proceedings
- Before asking for help…
- Antes de Solicitar Ayuda….(Spanish)
- Before going to Court…
- Trial Court Law Libraries
MASSACHUSETTS DEPARTMENT OF REVENUE BROCHURES AND APPLICATION FOR SERVICES